Skip to main content

Jackie Forster attacks Lyxen Dimampo-Paras, her sons’ step mom

Having birthday blues can be bad sometimes because we tend to get emotional. Such was the case with former actress Jackie Forster who again vented her anger in a series of posts on her Instagram account.

She reacted on an old Facebook post of Lyxen Dimampo-Paras, the present wife of her ex-huband, Benjie Paras, and the step mom of her two teens, Kobe and Andre.

A screen grab of the said post was uploaded on Jackie’s Instagram on Wednesday, November 20.

Dated May 17, Lyxen’s post reads:

“Motherhood begins during pregnancy and continues to the birthing process. But that’s not being a MOM - it’s when you hold and raise that child and be there for him every single time he needs you. When you give up and leave your child for selfish reasons, you stop being his mom. He won’t remember being in your womb nor coming out of you. He will remember and appreciate more the parent who stuck with him through it all, who moved mountains to give him a happy home, who protected and not exposed him to immoral behavior.

“To the other woman who claims to be Andre & Kobe’s mom, they are asking you to STOP. ‘Just move on with your life & STOP talking about us. STOP wondering why we’re not together bec we’ve already told you to your ace why & how much we despise you, how happy we are with dad & mama Ly. You’ve ruined our lives before, let us live in peace now. Talking about us just makes us even more ashamed of you. You’re so FC. Such a liar. So stop, please.’”

Also shown in the screen grab are some comments from Lyxen’s friends praising her and the two boys.

Jackie then reacted to the post by posting a series of messages:

“Just move on with your life and stop talking about us.' —  It was never going to just be some 'space.' It was always meant to be permanent.

“This is the woman who has helped raise my kids. These are her teachings. These are the friends who consent and praise that kind of parenting. It’s heart breaking. My heart is heavy and my mind is racing.

“How dare you @lsdp think you can take my place just because you wish you were first. You have no right to decide what happens to the biological mother. I've heard the stories you have made up about me. You are a sad, sick woman. Karma will find it's way to you. I hope #AndreParas and #KobeParas's friends or their parents read this and tell the boys how wrong you are for doing this to them.

“Even in my silence God is working. Whatever happens from now on, know that He is making a way for me. Putting me down does not make you a better mother. And just because they are with you it doesn't make them yours. One day they will wise up. Hopefully soon. #GodisWatching.”

Later, Jackie said that she is posting things because she wants to make some points clear before she moves on.

“Before I move forward I just want to make a few things abundantly clear. Which is why i am posting things. And then God will do the rest. I cant just ask God to do things while sitting in a corner expecting mountains to move on their own. I’ve tried being nice, keeping quite and taking the blame. After all of this the only thing that truly matters will remain -- the real friends and the love and support of my family.

“As I turn 35 I am turning the page, God is writing my story not some ill mannered, self righteous, controlling woman who will forever be remembered for her ugly ways in dealing with her own monsters. Good will always prevail over evil. It's just a matter of time. #mothersLove #MothersDay every day #GodisWatching Lord forgive me for the pain is unbearable.

“After I am rid of my birthday blues I will leave my boys alone... yet again. I will give them space. Space. I will only leave messages on special occasions.”

Jackie’s birthday is on Saturday, Nov. 23.

For more television, movie, and music updates, like/follow The Ultimate Fan on Facebook and Twitter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marian Rivera Skype scandal?

An alleged photo of Marian Rivera that looks like she’s naked while having a video conversation with someone has become viral on social networking sites on Thursday, September 26, 2013.

Ram Revilla-Janelle Manahan Video Scandal

A sex video scandal of Janelle Manahan and the late Ram Revilla has been making its rounds on the internet and creating a buzz. The video was shot by Ram himself while he and his girlfriend was having intimate fun in the bathroom. Janelle was aware of what Ram was doing because he was actually holding the camera.

Daniel Matsunaga’s Elevator Scandal

Daniel Matsunaga 's so-called elevator scandal is now widespread. It was even featured on the evening news last night. Heart was quoted tweeting : dont worry guys...if you saw it..somethings cooking:) But the video looks scripted. My guess is that it’s a promotional thing for some endorsement. See the way Daniel looked at the camera before walking out of the elevator? Watch the 38-second video clip below. What do you think? Scripted or not?

Joseph Marco is Hot Part 3

Now that ABS-CBN 's afternoon soap Sabel has come to an end, we will surely miss Joseph Marco and his sexy glory . But as hunky as he is, I'm sure the network won't keep him idle for so long. I'm sure we'll see him in one of their shows anytime soon. For the meantime, here's more screen grabs of Joseph Marco from Sabel .